Sunday, January 18, 2009

I received an award

from the gorgeous Nat (check our her blog http://nat9248.blogspot.com/ ).
Thank you Nat, the fact that you thought of me is lovely and I appreciate it very much!






Here are the rules for the award:
* The winner gets to put the logo on their blog.
* Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
* Nominate 5 blogs for the award.
I have chosen the following lovely ladies to pass on this award to
If you haven't had a chance to lok at their blogs please do so, they all do such lovely work and are very talented ladies

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Kylie. I am honored.Will cherish it forever in my blog.
    Hugs
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kylie that is just lovely!

    Testing out commenting again. I cant se the wordpress option but it seems to work with my blogger account

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thanks Kylie! You're a sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Kylie, pop over to my blog - I have another little something for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered there are 2 lexies and we both visit you and several other blogs! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow all these awards flying around I have never heard of them. I will take a look at the blogs you have listed!

    ReplyDelete