Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've been a slack blogger.....

but I have an excuse - I've been busy getting married!
Just wanted to pop a few piccies up here for friends to have a look at but I promise when we get back from our honeymoon I will fill you all in on our wonderful day!



Our wedding party at the golf club where we held our reception


Us again - just a silly shot (we'd all just about had enough of photo's by the time this one came about!)




My beautiful boys and my niece



and Tim and I.
We're off to Tassie tomorrow morning for two weeks but I promise to update with everything once we're home.













6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Wedding darl!! Lovely pics...
    thanks for sharing with us! Have fun on your honeymoon!! Lucky bugger going to Tassie! Thanks for you comments on my photography blog!
    Luv Shaz xoxo
    BTW I still haven't received the RAK...did you post it yet! Not worried about not receiving just hoping it hasn't been stolen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pics Kylie - looks like it was a beautiful Day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. some great, fun photos there Kylie.

    Looks like you had a magical day, enjoy your honeymoon in Tassie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kylie!! Love the photos..you look so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratz on your marriage... the photo's are gorgeous...
    enjoy your honeymoon
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there sweetie!! Congratulations on your wedding!! Hope the honeymoon is awesome!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete